I saw this idea and it is so simple I just had to try it, and yes, then give it to you. It looks to me that it would be a good way to involve the children; they can do everything but melt the chocolate. An adult should do that, but once melted, its temperature is only about 90 degrees F, so it is less than body temperature and not a danger for the children.
I say an adult should melt the chocolate because whether you do it on the stove using a Bain Marie, or in the microwave with several 10-20 second shots, neither of those techniques are for the younger children.
I think everything is fairly clear from the photo; Start by pushing a pretzel stick into the marshmallow. Then dip the marshmallow in the melted chocolate; I like the idea of leaving part of the marshmallow showing since a S’more shows the marshmallow. While the chocolate is still wet on the pop, dip it in the graham cracker crumbs. Then set it on a piece of parchment paper for a few minutes to let the chocolate harden. That is all there is to it! I did learn that the chocolate in the dipping pot will start to set up and harden after 10 or 12 pops have been dipped, and I reheated mine in the microwave for 5 seconds to get it melted again.